Need an easy dinner idea? Make this Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe with Fresh Florida Shrimp. This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Fresh from Florida. All opinions are 100% mine.
Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe with Fresh Florida Shrimp!
I LOVE living in Florida!! Florida is so unique in that we are a state that is surrounded on three sides by water. That means we have access to some amazing local seafood! Fresh From Florida has some great recipes for all of the great premium Florida seafood options. I especially LOVE Florida Gulf Shrimp.
With so much great shrimp available locally, I can head into my local grocery store or favorite Farmer’s Market and get the freshest, plumpest and best tasting shrimp, just like I caught it myself! I recently found this amazing Shrimp Stir Fry recipe on the Fresh from Florida website! Come check out the deliciousness with Asian flair!
- 1 pound Florida shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 Florida bell peppers, assorted colors, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon Florida honey
- 1 cup Florida orange juice
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- Oil for cooking
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Lightly coat the shrimp with the corn starch. Preheat a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the preheated sauté pan. Carefully add the coated shrimp to the sauté pan and cook until almost done, about 3 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp from the pan and add the peppers and onions. Cook the peppers for 4 minutes.
- Add the honey, orange juice and soy sauce to the pan. Turn the heat up slightly. Bring the liquid ingredients up to a boil. Turn the heat back down to medium high and add the shrimp back to the sauté pan. The sauce should thicken and the shrimp will be cooked after three minutes. Serve over brown rice. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Can we say YUM?! I am always a big fan of stir fry. But now add delicious honey glazed Florida Shrimp? I’m in seafood heaven! You can find this Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe and SO many other great shrimp recipes on the Fresh From Florida website!
Follow Fresh from Florida on Facebook for more great recipes, tips & more
Follow @FreshfromFL on Twitter too
Who’s hungry? What’s your favorite shrimp go-to recipe?