DIY Mother’s Day Gift Idea + FREE Thyme Printable Gift Tags
- 1 Fresh Thyme Herb Plant (with roots)
- 1 Coffee Mug (think thrift store, garage sale or big box store for $1 or less)
- 1 Saucer (no, it doesn’t have to match!)
- String or Twine
- Single Hole Punch
- 1 Set of Thyme Printable Gift Tags (see below)
- Fill mug with dirt. Place fresh thyme plant inside and fill with remaining dirt. Water 🙂
- Print out your “Thyme” Printable Gift Tags below. Cut. Punch a hole. Thread through string.
- Wrap Thyme Plant with gift tag/string. Place mug on saucer.
- Give as a lovely gift!
Here’s how fun “Thyme” gift tags! To print, click on the image above. Then right click and “save” image to your computer. You can then print on a standard 8.5×11 piece of paper! We used a heavy duty poster/paper for these gift tags.
These Thyme Plants make great Get Well gifts, Mother’s Day or just I love you gifts! And for under $4, you really can’t beat that price! So go ahead and give the gift of life! Smells wonderful too. 🙂
Need some more DIY inspiration? Check out my Pinterest Page or DIY tab!