Homemade Orange Creamsicle Popsicles Recipe
I’m craving a homemade popsicle. Are you too? Fabulous! Today is the perfect day to share my homemade orange creamsicle popsicles recipe with you. This unique popsicle recipe features not one, not two, but 4 delicious layers of flavors that you can see! Packed with fruit, juice and my secret ingredient, you and your family will LOVE all of the beautiful colors and tasty flavors frozen together in one delicious treat. Ready to catch that drool and make these pops? Here’s the recipe:
- 1 cup of Mandarin Oranges in Natural Juices
- ¼ cup of French Vanilla Coffee Creamer - I used new Art of the Fresh Start Coffee-mate Creamer
- ¼ cup of orange juice
- 6 Nilla Wafers, crushed
- Popsicle mold or 3 small paper cups & 3 popsicle sticks
- In your popsicle mold or small paper cups, equally distribute your mandarin oranges and juice in the bottom of the mold. Allow to freeze 1-2 hours.
- Add layer of coffee creamer (and insert your popsicle stick if using cups). Allow to freeze about 1 hour.
- Add layer of orange juice. Allow to freeze about 15-30 minutes.
- When almost frozen, pour your crushed Nilla wafers on top of your popsicles. Allow to freeze fully about 1 hour.
- Remove, enjoy your layers of flavor and delicious pops!
That layer of coffee creamer was a delicious surprise too! I was happily pleased with how the vanilla creamer added just the right touch of creamy goodness to our popsicles, and it froze so easily!
Feel free to double/triple the recipe as desired to make more popsicles at once. 3 were just enough for my and my little ones to enjoy a tasty summer treat! They really loved the layers of color and flavor that they could see and point to while we licked away the day. And did I mention that Nilla wafer crumble? 🙂
Looking for more?